Who we are
Deckchair Productions wants you to feel comfortable using our website and trust us to deal with your information in a transparent, easy to understand way. So here's a few pointers to get you started.
* we don't sell, rent or trade your personal information to anyone else
* we only record information that's necessary to answer an enquiry - so your name, email address and any text associated with that enquiry
* when you buy any merchandise from our site, you'll interact with Ecwid our e-commerce provider and PayPal, our payment system which will record the information required to make your purchase
Types of data we collect
1. We might use a cookie when you visit us using your phone, to set preferences so that the site performs better on a small screen.
You can find out more about cookies (including how to turn them off) here.
Your name and email address
When you fill in the enquiry form on our website we store your name and email address and any message you send along with it. This is so we can reply to your enquiry. We do the same if you send us a message using any of the email links on the website. That information is stored in our email program on a password-protected computer that's only used by us. We keep it along with all our other emails but we don't use it for anything other than responding to your enquiry.
Your data - your rights
• If you'd like to check what information we hold about you, please get in touch and we'll happily share it with you
• If you'd like us to remove your personal information, please send an email requesting this to
• If it turns out you need any personal data we're storing in order to pass it on to someone else, we'll provide this in a timely fashion
• In the unlikely event of a data breach, we'll undertake to notify you within 72 hours of discovering the breach
Links to other websites and services
- On our website we link to videos which are hosted on YouTube
- We also use a Twitter feed on the front page
- We use Ecwid to handle all of the merchandise in our shop and any information required to carry out a successful purchase will be processed through Ecwid
- We use PayPal to process payments for our CDs and some information required to make the purchase will be processed through PayPal.
None of these links to external sites and services are intended to provide us with any information about you, other than that which is necessary to, for example, complete the purchase of a CD. However, when you visit those sites or use those services, you may find that they collect information about you and your visit for their own purposes. Please check their privacy policies to see how they capture and use your information.
You can find out more about cookies (including how to remove them) by following this link
Access to your personal information
Remember, you're entitled to view, amend or delete any personal information we store about you. Just email us at
This is a living document and we review it from time to time to make it as easy to understand as we can, and to make sure it explains all of our privacy commitments. Please check back here from time to time and note any changes.
Getting in touch
This document was last updated on September 30th, 2019